Welcome to Mischler's Harley-Davidson®
In 1958, William Mischler established Mischler's Harley-Davidson®, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, at his residence in rural Waupun, WI. Here he repaired motorcycles. His desire to sell new Harley® custom, Sport, standard and street bikes became a reality when he visited the H-D® factory in Milwaukee. Owning the franchise required him to move to Beaver Dam, where he purchased the first store on Center Street.
Outgrowing that location in 1961, he purchased a building on Parallel Street, and the next 11 years were spent selling Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. In 1972, there was a third move to Highway 33 north of Beaver Dam, where the business stayed for the next 30 years.